Disclaimer in General:
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by sbwmeals.com, a property of Digvijay Nilima Enterprises.
What Do We Collect?
Digvijay Nilima Enterprises may collect the following information:
2 Contact information including email address.
3 Demographic information such as postcode and preferences.
What We Do With The Information We Gather?
Digvijay Nilima Enterprises requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1 Internal record keeping.
2 We may use the information to improve our services.
3 We may periodically send circulars/informative notice emails about new products or other information.
Digvijay Nilima Enterprises
Address: 44, Thornhil Road, Prayagraj – 211002
Phone: +91 99842 22298
Email ID: email@example.com
Digvijay Nilima Enterprises may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01.09.2022.
- Digvijay Nilima Enterprises may disclose the information to its employees who have a legitimate need to know the information.
- Digvijay Nilima Enterprises also reserves the right to disclose this information under special circumstances, including disclosures required by law, court order or circumstances under which disclosure, in the sole discretion of the Company, is necessary to protect the legal rights, including the intellectual property rights, of Digvijay Nilima Enterprises.
- Digvijay Nilima Enterprises is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Digvijay Nilima Enterprises website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the Company address stated above. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffc or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- The information contained in this website is for your general information and use only. It is subjected to change without notice.
- The information is provided by Digvijay Nilima Enterprises and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
- You may acknowledge that such information and materials contain inaccuracies or errors and we clearly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The information or materials obtained at /or through this site is entirely at your own risk for which Digvijay Nilima Enterprises or its directors/principals or employees shall not be held liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements and shall not be interpreted as an offer to any kind of support.
- Digvijay Nilima Enterprises sanctions registrations / admissions to the Company after the applications are verified as per its procedures. Approval / rejection of any application may be done at the sole discretion of Director/Principal. Therefore Digvijay Nilima Enterprises reserves the right to approve/reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- This website may also include links to other websites from time to time. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Digvijay Nilima Enterprises takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.